Welcome Back !
An update from Norwood Bank
To Our Valued Customers,
During this unprecedented time, we’ve been busy making preparations to provide you with a safe and comfortable banking experience inside our lobby. Some of these initiatives include installing protective glass across the teller counter, placing germ shields in our banking offices, and applying 6 foot social distancing floor markers for your safety. Hand sanitizer and wipes are available and our branch employees are wearing masks and following MA workplace safety protocols.
Hours Expanded as of March 29, 2021.
Lobby: Monday - Friday 9 am - 4 pm., Saturday 9am - 1pm
Drive-Up Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4 pm, Saturday 9 am -1 pm.
New guidelines in place for entering the Bank lobby.
· A limited number of customers will be allowed inside at any given time.
· Have your identification ready in case we cannot identify you with your mask.
· Wear a mask/ facial covering while in line and in the bank at all times. Please use the Drive-Up if you cannot or will not wear a mask.
· Remain 6 feet apart and please stand on the floor markers.
· Wait to be called upon before approaching the teller counter or offices.
· Limit your time inside the bank.
Other changes to expect for your safety.
· The coin machine will not be available.
· Chairs, tables, coffee machine, and the check writing desk are not available.
· Continue to use Drive-Up and our online channels for simple transactions.
If any of the following apply to you, you may NOT enter the Bank.
· You have had close contact with an individual infected with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
· You have had close contact within the last 14 days with an individual suspected of being infected with COVID-19, including individuals exhibiting COVID 19 symptoms.
· You are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the past 14 days, fever, cough or shortness of breath.
· You have traveled to an area that is under a Level 2,3 or 4 travel advisory by the US State department.
Appointment Banking and Curbside Banking still available.
If you prefer to bank curbside or make an appointment to come inside, we are happy to accommodate you. For more information on these services visit www.norwoodbank.com.
We understand that our new lobby opening guidelines are not what you were used to before the pandemic. However, since our number one goal is the safety of you and our employees we must make these unfamiliar changes.
We truly value your banking relationship and appreciate your business. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!
President and CEO