Meet GreenPath Financial Wellness
OneLocal Bank is pleased to announce our newest customer benefit – GreenPath Financial Wellness.
As a valued customer, we are providing you with access to certified experts, who will empower you to eliminate financial stress, get out of debt, increase savings, and achieve your financial goals.
GreenPath Financial Wellness can:
- Explore options for easing financial stress and achieving financial goals
- Discuss your credit and provide tips for improving your credit score
- Look at student loan repayment options, including the pros and cons
- Discuss debt repayment options
- Assist with housing issues, including purchasing a home, avoiding foreclosure, or reverse mortgages
- Provide you and your family with financial education, through online resources and tools
GreenPath can give personalized answers to your individual needs. For issues, ranging from a proactive savings plan to saving a home from foreclosure, advice is only a phone call away.
Contact GreenPath today! To use this new service, simply call 1-866-692-2659. Hours are Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (ET), Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. You can also visit them at www.greenpath.com.
GreenPath Financial Wellness is a national nonprofit organization that provides financial counseling, education and products to empower people to lead financially health lives. Working directly with individuals and through partnerships since 1961, GreenPath has assisted millions of people with debt and credit management, homeownership education and foreclosure prevention. Headquartered in Michigan, GreenPath, along with its affiliates, operate multiple locations across the United States. GreenPath is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) and is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA).
Student Loan Counseling
If you are unsure what your next steps are with your student loans, contact GreenPath to speak with a financial counselor.
Free Debt Counseling
Overwhelmed with debt? GreenPath's professional financial experts are here to talk with you.